Monday, November 1, 2010

"Yes I Will"

Hello Readers!



Just wanted to let you all know that I will not be discussing Crisis Management Plans. This week I will be talking about other things. Tomorrow I will be teaching Social Studies to the Kindergarteners. We will be going over the history of Thanksgiving.


After that, I will do a follow up activity. It will be the "Tree of Thanks." The students will take a leaf, and write what they are thankful for. Sounds good? If you want to do this activity with your students. "Thanksgiving is for giving Thanks" by Margaret Sutherland is the best book to use for that activity. It is reccomended for grades Preschool-2nd grade.


MY PERSPECTIVE: Tomorrow I will try to get pictures of our class caterpillar and the "Tree of Thanks." Tomorrow is going to be busy. Enjoy your Tuesday! Stay warm, another update coming soon


COMING UP: I've got your PICTURES!! Smile!!



With You for Leadership-

Vashon L. Hill

PRESIDENT

THE LEADERSHIP PROJECT


"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"

In Assoc. with TLP Publications



VLHill/TLPP

No comments:

Post a Comment