Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just for You!

Hi Readers! How are all of you doing? Everything is going fine for me. I really need this weekend for some relaxation time. Tuesday I am back in the classroom teaching about Thanksgiving. We are going to make a "Tree of Thanks." Sounds like a good idea? I'll be happy to share my lesson plans with you.



From the whole Leadership Project team, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Enjoy your weekend. Remember be safe, safe, safe. School resumes for student's Monday, November 1st.


COMING UP: Where do we go from here? More on the District, Preparing for my final lessons, and Crisis Management; being prepared for a disaster at school. What to do? How should I act? Where do I go if I am left in a hallway, nurse's office, cafeteria. All that and more on the next "A Student's Perspective."





With You for Leadership-




Vashon L. Hill

PRESIDENT
THE LEADERSHIP PROJECT: JEFFERSON SCHOOL




"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"
The Leadership Project

In Assoc. with TLP Publications



VLHill/TLPP

No comments:

Post a Comment