Monday, September 6, 2010

Heading back to the classroom....

Hey Readers! My apologizes for not having pictures of the Leadership Members in action with the Jefferson School staff. We had some technical difficulties with one of the cameras. I promise I will have pics of our first meeting.



  • Washington Community School

Today was the first day of School. Students were ready and prepared for meeting their new teacher (s). I will be going to Jefferson School tomorrow and visiting the Kindergarten Classrooms.

TEACHING THE FUTURE: This school year, I will be doing Student Kindergarten Teaching at Jefferson School. I am excited to work with the new Kindergarteners at Jefferson. I am hoping that the kids will like me. I have A LOT of Lessons I have to prepare for.

MY PROSPECTIVE: I am excited about teaching Kindergarten this year. I have a lot of new ideals that are going to work out well.

COMING UP: Pictures on The Leadership Project's first meeting. New blogs on what's going on in the district.

That's it for "A Student's Prospective" I'm Vashon

In Assoc. with I.C.A.U. Publications

"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"

The Leadership Project

VLHill/LLP

1 comment:

  1. Vashon - Thanks for stopping in again today! Your group has been very helpful to our school's opening! -S. Burkholder

    ReplyDelete