Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi Readers!


I'm still here. I have been super busy. I take two online classes, which COMPLETELY take up my time. I am going to try to start posting before I go to bed or right when I wake up. I start my day pretty early at 5:30am. If you are wondering what online classes I take they are, Virtual High School- Kindergarten Student Teaching and Topics in Education- Sciene Biology Lab Teacher's Assistant. I like taking the online classes, they are fun and I get to see how I work under pressure when things are due.



MY PERSPECTIVE: I will begin posting the night before or as soon as I wake up. It's still pretty hard getting back into the swing of things now that I am a junior and the pressure is on HIGH!



COMING UP: More on the district. What roles do "The Leadership Project" Executive have? All of that and more.



On the next "A Student's Perspective"



I'm Vashon



"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"


The Leadership Project



VLHill/LPP

No comments:

Post a Comment