Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preparing as a Team

Hello Readers! Can ya believe it's September. I have to say I am some what excited to get back into the swing of things.

















  • Pictured: Former Emerson Kindergarten Teacher Sandy Lopez-Donavan- now Woodland School, teaching her class about coloring.

GETTING PREPARED: As the first day of school approaches, the staff of Plainfield Public Schools will begin the year with two (2) Staff Professional Development Days (September 2nd and September 3rd). Teachers will be working collabratively with their colleagues and school administrators.

MY PROSPECTIVE: I hope this year's Professional Development Days come out positive. I hope the schools and administrators are working diligently as a team and comparing each other's ideals and inputs on the new year and the Curriculum. The Leadership Project will be working with the staff this coming Friday at Jefferson School. I am looking forward to planning and working with them all. We are super excited to begin the year positively. First day of School for Plainfield is September 7th.

COMING UP: Coming up on, Plainfield: A Student's Prospective: For the Past, Present, Future: I'll have pics from the Leadership Project's First Event of the year. Are we headed in the right direction for the new year?

That and more on the next, Plainfield: A Student's Prospective.

That's it for "A Student's Prospective" I'm Vashon

In Assoc. with I.C.A.U. Publications

"Todays Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"

The Leadership Project

VLHill/LPP

No comments:

Post a Comment