Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Maybe a New Beginning?

Hello Everyone.

Yesterday, I had a great email exchanges with Mrs. Renata A. Hernandez, a Plainfield Board Member. I want to thank her for taking the time to discuss and coloborate briefly with her on some ideals I have for the 2010-2011 school year, and for JSLP.

I am looking forward to meeting with Mrs. Renata A. Hernandez soon to discuss and coloborate on ideals for Jefferson and the whole school district. Ideals such as making the Leadership Project district wide, more open discussions with the Board Members and the top officials, and MUCH, MUCH more. I am VERY excited.


My Prospective: So, far its a great summer. I'll have more on my meeting soon with Mrs. Renata A. Hernandez. Also comment if you have any questions you would like me to ask her.


I'm Vashon and this is, "A Student's Prospective"


"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leader's"
Jefferson School Leadership Project

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Sounds great Vashon...I hope she agrees and helps you guys. You are such a great young man and role Model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vashon its Collaborate... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I knew I made a mistake. My readers know what I meant. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow blogger I would suggest writing your post in Word or another program that has spell check. This helps to catch spelling errors and a few grammatical instances. You can then paste it into your blog. Practice makes Perfect. Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your obsevation. However, I am a very busy person and dont always read over my posts.

    So, I dont always pay attention to my mistakes or spelling. My readers know what I mean and the title. Its my way of saying for the past, present, and future.

    President V. Hill
    Jefferson School Leadership Project

    ReplyDelete