Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gotta take a second to Pinch MYSELF!

AHHHHHHH!!!!

So, I just got out of my meeting with Mrs. Renata A. Hernandez and Mrs. Keisha Edwards, two BOE Members. I have got to say, they are two VERY nice and SUPPORTIVE woman.

Sameerah R. Jones, JSLP Co-Vice President and I went to the Board Offices to meet with them to talk about our great program. The JSLP Executive Board and I got ALOT of work to do. We are going to present our program to the Board and the Public at the Business Meeting. We are going to be moving onto BIG things here in the Plainfield Public Schools.


My Prospective: I am JUST so happy. We are FINALLY recieving some type of support from the Board. What do you think?


I'm Vashon and this is "A Student's Prospective"


"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"
Jefferson School Leadership Project

No comments:

Post a Comment