Saturday, July 3, 2010

Interim Superintendent

Greetings Readers! I hope all of your summer's are going WELL!

The Plainfield Board of Education approved the promotion of Director of Student Intervention and Family Support Services, to Interim Superintendent of Schools.

Anna Belin-Pyles has been an educator for 20+ years in Plainfield. She has an outstanding list of achievements in the Plainfield School System. The students, staff and parents are hoping for the best with the new Schools Administrator. Hopefully, she brings alot to the table than the last "person" we had.



My Prospective: I'm sure Mrs. Belin-Pyles will do a GREAT job as Superintendent. I am hoping to work with her and the Board Members about working to bring Jefferson School Leadership Project to new heights. I hope she brings and does alot for the future of the Plainfield Students.


I'm Vashon and this is..."A Student's Prospective"

"Today's Youth becoming Tomorrow's Leaders"
Jefferson School Leadership Project

No comments:

Post a Comment