Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl XLV

Hi Readers, recently I have been asked by a Leadership Somerset Member to interview me for her class. I was very pleased when I recieved the e-mail. My Interview is scheduled for Tuesday and I can't wait!! The Interviewer will be asking me questions about myself and gaining information about The Leadership Project.


And Now to the GREEN and GOLD- Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers. They won the SUPERBOWL XLV. It was a very competitive as I watch the game from my Living Room on our Projector Screen. I knew they would win, I am NOT a fan of either because; I am just not a fan of Football but I love the Superbowl. My family had a BIG party at my house. We had Food and Fun, it was a great day to end out the weekend.



MY PERSPECTIVE: I can't wait till my Interview on Tuesday!!! Once again, Congratulations to the Packers on their victory last night! I hope you all have a great week. I will have more about my interview with the Leadership Somerset. I can't wait to see what type of questions they are going to ask me about The Leadership Project and myself.


- Have A Great Day,

Vashon L. Hill
PRESIDENT
The Leadership Project

"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"

VLHill/TLPP
IN Assoc. with TLP Publications

3 comments:

  1. How'd the interview go? Did you get the person from Somerset to come to plainfield to discuss your goals? Where can we find the interview? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the interview went very well. We spoke for about an hour and a half. I gave her a tour of the Jefferson School building. We did discuss some of my goals, which she liked. The interview will be presented at a Leadership Somerset meeting to the members of that team.

    Thank you so much for your encouraging words.

    Vashon

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW-> I will also, post the interview when I recieve it.
    VLH

    ReplyDelete