Thursday, August 19, 2010

..YES, WE WILL COLLABORATE!

Greetings Readers.


Today, I had meeting with TWO (2) Board of Education Members Renata A. Hernandez and Keisha Edwards, newly named Jefferson School Principal Scot R. Burkholder, LP Directors Shawn R. Colletta and James R. Malkmus.

We discussed the future of the Leadership Project, which was very positive. We did alot of collaboration as Mr. Burkholder takes the chair of Principal at Jefferson.

Of course we are still looking for new members. Please send an email to slhill.LP@gmail.com.
In the subject line please write LP-New Member


My Prospective: It was a pleasure to meet Mr. Burkholder. I am very excited for the school year to come especially since we have an Administrator who is ready to support us. Let's see what the future will bring. I am sure it will be positive.


I'm Vashon and this is "A Student's Prospective"


"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"
The Leadership Project


I.C.A.U. Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment