Sunday, August 1, 2010

Inside the Transfers: Part 2

Hey Readers! Ok, As I said in my last post, Part 1 to this. I have a proper proposal for the CSA to take into consideration. Here's my proposal for the 2010-2011 Administrator's Assignments.

Barlow
  • BJ BrownJohnson- Principal

Cedarbrook K-8

  • Frank Asante- Principal

Clinton K-8

  • Yvonne Breauxsaus- Principal

Cook K-8

  • John A. Martucci- Principal

Emerson

  • Janet R. Grooms- Principal

Evergreen

  • Wilson Aponte- Principal

Jefferson

  • Gwynetta Y. Joe- Principal

Stillman

  • Mark Williams- Principal

Washington

  • Kwame W. Asante- Principal

Woodland

  • Shirley Johnson-Tucker- Principal

Hubbard

  • Wilson Martinez- Principal
  • Scot Burkholder- Vice Principal
  • Rosa Salinas- Vice Principal

Maxson

  • Anthony Jenkins- Principal
  • Kevin Stansbury- Vice Principal
  • Aurora Hill- Vice Principal

PAAAS

  • Angela Bento- Principal

Plainfield High School

  • Brian Bilal- Principal
  • Dion Roach- Academics
  • Deitria Smith- Class Administrator
  • Deborah Celestand- Guidance Services
  • Daniel Cone- Student Activities/Athletics

BOAACD

  • What ever the future holds for that building.

My Prospective: I think the Interim Superintendent Anna Belin-Pyles, should take this into consider if she likes it. It just seems better. I dont think Evergreen and Washington need a Vice Principal; Rosa Salinas should be transfered to Hubbard and Scot Burkholder. This way everyone has a position that is secure. Instead of the Board and Human Resources Department hiring for another Building Principal or Vice Principal. Tell me what you think.

I'm Vashon and this is "A Student's Prospective"

"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"

Jefferson School Leadership Project

3 comments:

  1. Interesting....I think Mrs. Belin-Pyles should think about this, for the good.

    Good JOB Vashon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting I'll give you that, but there are rules and requirements regarding VP's that we must follow. I love that you THINK and that is certainly what this city needs. I love even more that you SHARE your THOUGHTs -- that's what this world needs!

    Keep it up young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I definitely understand that. But maybe my thoughts can be moderated. But, I do think this way works out ALOT better. Plainfield's moving in a change for the best. I hope the Interim Superintendent makes a great decision. We all will be watching...Thanks both of you!

    ReplyDelete