Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction: First Blog

Hello! Welcome to "Plainfield: A Student's Prospective."


Let, me start off by introducing myself. My name is Vashon, I am a high-school sophomore at Union Catholic High School. I recently went to Hubbard Middle School, Class of 2008. I was Vice-President of class. I was also Hubbard's First Student Ambassador. I also attended Jefferson School, in which I was Secretary of my class. I am involved with alot of Activities in Plainfield Schools (Even though I dont attend any of the Plainfield Schools). I am the President of the Jefferson School Leadership, in which I work with other students who attend Plainfied Schools. As President, I oversee meetings, I sign off on letters, and I work with the students in grades K-6 and the staff.

Some people would say "Why do you care about PPS and what's going on?" I care because I have to hear it from the students in the schools. I care about all of them and I want to see a big difference from PPS. These students are our future and they are what depends RIGHT NOW!

My suggestion would be to hold a student meeting and discuss what are some things they would like to see changed in the district.

I'm Vashon and this is "A Student;s Prospective."

"Today's Youth, becoming tomorrow's Leaders"
Jefferson School Leadership Project

No comments:

Post a Comment