Friday, October 22, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Hi Readers!

The Leadership Project Executive Board is starting to plan it's Winter Events. So far in store, we have Parent's Night Out, and other things. I just don't want to put them out there yet, anyone can steal them.


How are all of you? My Student Teaching is going very well, today in my class we did The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. It went very well, I had them color little plates green to create his body. I colored a red plate to create his head, I took green and yellow construction paper to create his eyes. They really liked it, we haven't come up with a name for him or her yet they wanted names like Frosty, Jason, Betsy, and John Carlos. Those are some interesting names. We have to come up with one that we all agree on. They are all great kids and I love them all dearly.



COMING UP: More on our Leadership Events, pictures coming soon from my class projects and what we have done so far. Have a great weekened everyone. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions about TLP or events we will have.



With You for Leadership-


Vashon L. Hill

PRESIDENT

The Leadership Project



"Today's Youth becoming tomorrow's Leaders"

The Leadership Project

In Assoc. with TLP Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment