Sunday, May 16, 2010

CONGRATS TO LOGAN-LEACH


Welcome BACK!! Can, you believe it's May. I am READY!!!!!!!!!! for the Summer.



I would like to give a Congratulations to Mrs. Lisa C. Logan-Leach. On, May 4th, at the Re-Organization Meeting, she was voted in as President of the Plainfield Board of Education. Mrs. Logan-Leach has been an active Member of the BOE for several years now, and she is EXACTLY what Plainfield needs at this time.
My Prospective: I am VERY excited, to see Mrs. Logan-Leach as President. I think the staff, students, and stalkholders of PPS will benefit a great deal from her Presidency. So, I say CONGRATULATIONS to you, and I hope to see more as the 2010-2011 School year comes.
I'm Vashon and that's, "A Student's Prospective."
"Today's Youth becoming Tomorrow's Leader's"
Jefferson School Leadership Project

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for your very kind words. In order to turn our Education system around here in Plainfield, it will truly take all of us working together towards that goal. I truly believe that if we all roll up our sleaves, we can get the job done. Again I thank you so very much for your kind words.

    Mrs. Logan-Leach

    ReplyDelete